So imagine my delight when I received my new Family Circle magazine today and read "Cheap Thrills Online" by Christina Tynan-Wood. A whole page dedicated to finding even better prices online!
You'll have to buy the April 17 edition of the magazine to get the full story about the author's savings at one particular website, but I'll plagarize and give you her favorite list of "pit stops" to make before you purchase.
- http://www.promotionalcodes.com/ - Thousands of codes for popular retailers
- http://www.freeshipping.org/ - Look for merchants who ship for free or grab a code for the order already in your cart
- http://www.retailmenot.com/ - More than 400,000 coupon codes for more than 100,000 retailers
- http://www.redplum.com/ - Online discount codes and also a database of printable coupons for local merchants
- http://www.ebates.com/ - Discount codes plus cash back at over 1300 stores - If you join this one, I'd love for you to put my name down as a referral or click on this link to go directly there: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=3qrjF8f%2FwP6oUdOvzBvFWg%3D%3D
Hope you enjoy a bargain as much as I do and i hope you find some at the links above. But remember, as my grandfather will tell you: "It's not on sale if you don't need it."